Logo and Trademark Use
- Your use of the marks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands. This means that you can’t place our marks and logos on your website (other than Academy or partner badges and certificates, or other program or affiliate logos that we provide to you) unless you receive written permission from us. This also means that you can’t use or register a domain name that incorporates or is similar to our trademarks.
- Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Photoshop or otherwise modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases too, such as “3DHoloQR Partner” or “3DHoloQR Design Certified."
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our marks.
Looking to use one of our marks? Get in touch with us on our contact page
Last Updated 1/24/2021